"A meek endeavor to the triumph" by Sampath Jayarathna

Monday, June 11, 2007

Money, Others, and Me

Today I just thought, why we earn (and specially save) money? Whether it is Sri Lankan rupees, US Dollars, Euros, Yens.......whatever, I guess this is what I think about it (say my perspective)


For happiness?
Extra lavishness?
For upcoming success?
Outdo the others! (Relations or friends)
Feel the comfort?
Life along peace & harmony (except happiness)
Healthier life (why money for this? I guess just to pay the bills. Simple it is)
Give helping hands (first we need to be stand to give others hand)
To be stand with less helping hands
See the unseen (purely to visit the places we never did so, nothing else!)
Be on the safer side (no worries)
Feel protected
Reach un-reached (goals)
Realize dreams

But what others think (and say) about it?
Selfishness
That's what the others think. I'm speechless

No comments: