"A meek endeavor to the triumph" by Sampath Jayarathna

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Google Nexus 7 $99 tablet this Thanksgiving (Black Friday)?

I'm bit confused what happened to all those 8GB Google Nexus 7 tablets? When the Google announced their 32GB Nexus 7 tablet for $249 in US market, the 16GB Nexus 7 is $50 downed from $249 to $199 and suddenly the 8GG versions are no where to find other than few online retailers like Amazon.


Are we waiting for a surprise thanks giving door-buster giveaway this holiday season?
What do you think? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? A $99 Google Nexus 7 tablet, anyone? 

When I do a keyword search like "Google Nexus  7 $99 rumors", I don't see any hits. 

So, I'm thinking this may be the great "Google Santa gift" we are going to see this holiday season!


Even WalMart.com is now selling a new 32GB version of the Nexus 7 tablet for $249.00. (The Nexus 7 was previously available in only 8GB and 16GB configurations.) And it reduced the price of the 16GB from $249.00 to $199.00. So, what happened to those 8GB Google Nexus tablets? I don't think Asus or Google recalled all those tablets or somebody took those home.  
No matter the iPad mini for $329 or Amazon Kindle Fire HD for $199, such a Nexus 7 $99 tablet would certainly be a sweet surprise for the holidays, I'm just not holding my breath.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nexus 7 by Google, 32 Gb & 16 GB is available online at dealaboo.com