"A meek endeavor to the triumph" by Sampath Jayarathna

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

one year of bloging......cheers

Hey i just thought to check when i first started my bloging. Sprisingly i found out today is my one year of bloging annivasary. Cheers for da blog - Open Maze. Hip hip......hurrar. Thank you very much all of u who were there with me all the time, reading, just moving, commenting, hanging around, looking at , accidentisly moving, moving through searching....etc.
Special thanks to my buddies who inspired me on bloging, Mano (suranga), Indika (dewa), Charith (polz). Hope u'll b with me for at least another one year :) Here is my first ever post on da blog, its worth to mention

"Mmm....Where to start, First I express my appreciation to Mano (One of my great friend) who inspired me on this Crazzzy blogging. I spent days to create my OWN blog. Here it is. If I say something honestly, I still don't understand how other guys compose their blog such a nice manner. Hope to dig into this blog thing more later"
Hope i dig to da extent dat i can satisfy abt da bloggin :)

No comments: