"A meek endeavor to the triumph" by Sampath Jayarathna

Friday, September 28, 2012

SL2College.org Forum Question: Taking the GRE in India / Will the SUBJECT test be a plus?


If you know anyone who took GRE exam in India, please share your experience (comment here) or you can post an answer in the SL2College forum.  

Here's the link for the original post: 

Taking the GRE in India / Will the Subject Test be a plust?
by HansiniG » Sep 25th, '12, 03:05 
HI, 
I am planning to take the GRE at Chennai, India, because the next date in Lanka is too late. Has anyone done it like that before? I need some tips/ advice. Please help. 
well, my other question is, will doing the subject test add points to my application. I have a GPA of 3.7. If I can invest my time on the general test, I am sure I can get a good score for it too... I feel that I don't have enough time to prepare for the Subject Test. Please advice
Thank you

No comments: